The same treatment used by professionals and physicians for use in the comfort of your own home. The reVive Light Therapy® Clinical destroys acne-causing bacteria fast, see results within days! Safe to use every day.
The At-Home Version of What Professionals & Physicians Use to Treat Acne
The same treatment used by professionals and physicians is now available for use in the comfort of your own home.
The reVive Light Therapy® Clinical destroys acne-causing bacteria fast, see results within days! A must-have tool for anyone who struggles with acne breakouts.
"More and more patients are looking for natural treatments for acne, and the light machines are a great addition to other treatments,” says Cybele Fishman, M.D., a New York-based dermatologist. “And they’re safe to use everyday.”
This compact handheld device utilizes LED light to treat acne breakouts and prevent future flare-ups by fighting bacteria residing in the skin. Features an easy, 3-minute treatment time. No user settings or adjustments. FDA-cleared. OTC Class II medical device.
Results: 100% of users participating in a clinical study experienced a significant reduction in acne.
Wavelength used: Blue 415nm & Red 630nm LED's.
• Medical-grade blue LED lights reach deep where bacteria live
• Product upgraded to now include red LED lights to fight sun and age spots
• Soothes inflammation and reduces pore size
• Purifies the skin, and stabilizes oil glands
• Reduces future acne flare-ups and potential scarring
• Calms redness and inflammation
How Light Therapy Works For Acne
Blue light, with a wavelength of 415nm has demonstrated the ability to target and destroy bacteria that reside on or in the dermis layers of skin. It has been long documented that UV light kills acne but also delivers negative effects, like premature aging and the risk of skin cancer. Non-UV blue LED light in the 415nm produces the same antibacterial effects of UV light without damaging the skin structure.
reVive Light Therapy® incorporates Deep Penetrating Light (dpl®) technology into our blue light products as well, which allows our light to penetrate deeper into the skin structure and treat bacteria that reside at a depth that traditional acne treatment topicals can’t reach.
Note: Light Therapy devices are considered medical equipment and are not eligible for return. All sales final.
1. Wash and clean the area prior to use.
2. Attach the power supply.
3. Plug the power supply into a wall outlet and turn on the device.
4. Place the device head within 0.25" from the skin, over the desired treatment area.
5. Leave the light on the treatment area for a minimum of 3 minutes. Do not move or wave the device across the treatment area.
6. Move device to the next treatment area and repeat steps.
7. Press the power button to turn the unit off.
8. Device should be used daily for the best results.*Unit will automatically shut off in case of exceeding desired temperature. Let the unit cool for a few minutes and begin treatment again.
reVive Light Therapy Clinical Acne Handheld Treatment time 3 minutes per treatment area, hold it steady and after 3 minutes is up move it to the next area.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
I've only been using this for a few days but I'm already seeing great results as far as redness and less breakouts!
The light adds no chemicals to my skin regimen, and it has improved the smoothness of my skin in only 2 weeks. I often have breakouts on my forehead and jawline due to my monthly hormone cycle, and I saw a significant decrease this month. I will continue to use this, definitely.
This really works I have been using it for 3 weeks every few days and barely any breakouts just a little tiny whitehead but even those are not happening anymore.