reVive Light Therapy® Clinical is an FDA-cleared anti-aging red light therapy device that lets you experience medical-grade wrinkle reduction treatments in the comfort of your home. This device has the same red light therapy technology dermatologists use to enhance collagen and elastin in the face and body, helping return your skin to its original appearance while reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
*Limited stock available, this item occasionally subject to shipping delays of up to 10-14 days.*
Therapy Type: Anti-Aging & Acne
FDA-Cleared Red Light Therapy Device for Wrinkle Reduction, Anti-Aging and Acne Treatments at Home.
The Lux Collection represents reVive's most luxurious devices, featuring upscale finishes and enhanced functional performance. The Lux Collection Clinical offers cordless operation and a proximity sensor to ensure proper treatment performance with the choice of either anti-aging or acne treatments. The medical-grade lights purify and enhance the skin, making treatment with the Lux Clinical an excellent addition to your daily skincare routine for a clean youthful appearance.
The Lux Clinical’s treatment head has an exclusive triangular shape that makes treating the areas beneath your eyes and around your nose easier than before. Treat your skin to a few minutes of light therapy each day to improve your skin health!
Note: Light Therapy devices are considered medical devices for personal use and are not eligible for return. All lED devices fully covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
1. Wash and clean the area prior to use.
2. Attach the power supply.
3. Plug the power supply into a wall outlet and turn on the device.
4. Place the device head within 0.25" from the skin, over the desired treatment area.
5. Leave the light on the treatment area for a minimum of 3 minutes. Do not move or wave the device across the treatment area.
6. Move device to the next treatment area and repeat steps.
7. Press the power button to turn the unit off.
8. Device should be used daily for the best results. *Unit will automatically shut off in case of exceeding desired temperature. Let the unit cool for a few minutes and begin treatment again.
Red light therapy is one skincare treatment that responds well to multiple daily uses and using it more than once a day may bring you faster results. A red light therapy device does not harm the surface of your skin or the underlying tissue. Instead, the red or infrared lights stimulate cellular repair and increase blood flow.
You must agree with the terms and conditions to check out