This FDA-cleared anti-aging red light therapy device lets you experience medical-grade wrinkle reduction treatments in the comfort of your home. This device has the same red light therapy technology dermatologists use to enhance collagen and elastin in the face and body, helping return your skin to its original appearance while reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
FDA-Cleared Red Light Therapy Device for Wrinkle Reduction and Anti-Aging Treatments at Home
Get youthful looking skin in only minutes a day of at-home treatments with the reVive Light Therapy® Clinical anti-aging and wrinkle reduction system. Anti-aging light therapy is a non-invasive treatment used by dermatologists around the world, and now you can enjoy the same technology from the comfort of home.
Using the power of red light therapy combined with other LEDs, the device works from the inside of your skin to minimize the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, dullness, and uneven skin tones (pigmentation) while compensating for the loss of firmness and elasticity due to age.
Wavelength used: Infrared (I/R) 880nm, Deep Red 660nm, Red 630nm and Amber 605nm LED's
Key Attributes of the reVive Light Therapy® Clinical—Wrinkle Reduction & Anti-Aging System:
• Makes the skin look and feel more youthful with only minutes a day of home treatments
• An FDA-cleared, OTC Class II medical device
• A non-invasive and cost-effective clinical-strength treatment for smile lines, crows feet, brow lines, and most signs of aging
• Rejuvenates and repairs cells below the skin’s surface to increase circulation for an improved skin tone
• Handheld device about the size of a hairbrush for use at home or on-the-go
• Reduces signs of aging not only on the face but also the rest of the body
• Stimulates natural collagen and elastin for a vibrant complexion and appearance
• Only a 3-minute treatment time for each area of the body
• Easy cleaning and storage in a travel bag
reVive Light Therapy® Clinical Device Specs
• Dimensions: 4″ Length x 8″ Width x 10″ Height
• Weight: 1 lb.
• Warranty: 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
Note: Light Therapy devices are considered medical equipment and are not eligible for return. All sales final.
1. Wash and clean the area prior to use.
2. Attach the power supply.
3. Plug the power supply into a wall outlet and turn on the device.
4. Place the device head within 0.25" from the skin, over the desired treatment area.
5. Leave the light on the treatment area for a minimum of 3 minutes. Do not move or wave the device across the treatment area.
6. Move device to the next treatment area and repeat steps.
7. Press the power button to turn the unit off.
8. Device should be used daily for the best results. *Unit will automatically shut off in case of exceeding desired temperature. Let the unit cool for a few minutes and begin treatment again.
Red light therapy is one skincare treatment that responds well to multiple daily uses and using it more than once a day may bring you faster results. A red light therapy device does not harm the surface of your skin or the underlying tissue. Instead, the red or infrared lights stimulate cellular repair and increase blood flow.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
I have used Light Stim for wrinkles for years. The cord started to fray so had to get rid of it. They are $250. When I saw this and the price I decided to save myself some money. It’s not any different. What I love about this is the built in timer! No more setting my phone timer. Confident I’ll continue to get same results. Wrinkles definitely diminish.
Around my mouth I was noticing lines and slack skin. The description of this product said it could be effective on just that area. They did not lie. For 6 days straight I used the light while watching TV. I started at the corners of my mouth and moved all over my face and neck. On day 7 I’m doing a close exam in the mirror and truly couldn’t believe the difference I already saw. I grimaced, smiled, smirked testing but the lines I had seen were all but gone. Not completely gone but not as many and not as deep. Thought it was a fluke, that I’d used some great filler and just forgot. Nope, with a clean face I saw the same result. I am a believer. It has become part of my evening routine. I’m adding the back of my hands to see how that works. Only negative- it has to be plugged in. Would be much more convenient if it were battery operated.
I love this product, I use it every night and see remarkable results. Easy to use and relaxes you at the same time.