Babyface's Pure Aloe Vera Gel is the next best thing to having your own aloe vera plant at hand! This wonderful Aloe Gel is soothing and calming, and delightfully lacks all the fillers you find in drugstore aloe vera gels.
Babyface’s Pure Aloe Vera Gel is the next best thing to having your own aloe vera plant at hand! This wonderful Aloe Gel is soothing and calming, and delightfully lacks all the fillers you find in drugstore aloe vera gels. A higher concentration of aloe means a more effective product.
Aloe Vera for Skin & Scalp Care
• Aloe vera has several properties that are effective in treating a variety of skin conditions like flaky or dry skin, cosmetic ailments, and hair and scalp problems. Due to its many uses and benefits to the skin and hair, aloe vera has now gained more popularity and has become a staple ingredient in many beauty and skin care products. In order to achieve proper skin restoration, aloe vera needs to be applied every day. Applying aloe vera gel soon after taking a shower is advisable as the skin is clean.
• The anti-allergic property of aloe vera is useful in the treatment of various skin diseases like eczema, psoriasis, itchy skin and so on. They are helpful in curing blisters, insect bites and other allergic reactions as well.
• Aloe vera’s anti-inflammatory properties help to reduce acne greatly. It does not completely cure the acne, however, it reduces inflammation and redness of the skin to a great extent. It also prevents the outburst of acne and pimples.
• Aloe vera gel contains two hormones, Axim and Gibberellins, which provide wound healing and anti-inflammatory properties. Aloe vera with its powerful healing capability helps to treat sun burn at the epithelial level of the skin. It acts as a protective shield for the skin and heals the skin quickly. It can also be used as an after shave treatment for its healing properties, treating small cuts caused by shaving. Aloe vera also helps to reduce stretch marks by healing the wounds as they happen. Apply as soon as you see stretch marks forming, or as a preventative if they are anticipated, such as during pregnancy.
• Aloe vera contains a plethora of anti-oxidants (beta carotene, vitamins C and E) that improve the natural firmness of skin. It keeps the skin hydrated and improves the skins elasticity, therefore minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and refreshes the skin and makes it vibrant and young looking. Aloe vera also lightens the skin and helps to alleviate sun tanning and hyper pigmentation.
• Aloe vera gel is extremely beneficial for dry skin. Aloe vera is a natural moisturizer because of it’s own moisture content. This gel keeps the skin hydrated and increases its elasticity. It also provides oxygen to the skin which strengthens the skin tissue and keeps the skin healthy. Moreover, it moisturizes the skin without making the skin greasy so it is perfect for oily skin. Once applied, it releases natural vitamins and enzymes on the skin to produce a deep moisturizing effect that helps to treat and restore its pH balance.
• Aloe vera contains enzymes that promote hair growth. The proteolitic enzymes found in aloe vera help to eradicate dead skin cells on the scalp. Aloe vera’s keratolic action breaks down the sebum and dead scalp cells. Aloe vera’s alkalizing properties balances the pH level of the scalp and hair which results in further hair growth and retains moisture in the scalp.
• Aloe vera also helps to eliminate itchy scalp and scalp dryness by its anti-pruritic properties. It also alleviates pruritic ailments like psoriasis and eczema of scalp. Aloe vera’s enzymatic properties enable it to destroy excessive dead skin cells of the scalp. It helps to reduce the redness, scaling, itching and inflammation of scalp, which directly benefits the hair.
• Aloe vera is also used in dandruff treatment. The natural enzymes found in aloe vera soothe and moisturize the scalp that helps to eliminate the scalp dryness that causes dandruff. Thus its anti-fungal properties alleviate dandruff problem. It alleviates the dry and itchy feeling that accompanies dandruff and oiliness. Aloe vera brings a refreshing and cooling sensation to the scalp.
• Alopecia or male pattern baldness is a common hair problem faced by men. This particular kind of hair loss occurs at a specific part of the head and some lead to full hair loss. This scalp condition can be reduced by regular usage of aloe vera. This is mainly because it rejuvenates the hair follicles and helps to reduce hair fall.
For external use only. Apply as a moisturizer, or use on extra dry spots or extra rough spots. Can be used on irritated skin, scalp, on sunburn or other minor burns.
Aqua (Deionized Water), Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Organic Centella Asiatica Extract, Horsetail Extract Horsetail, Wild Geranium Extract, Organic Dandelion Extract, Hydroxyethyl Ethylcellulose, Carrageenan, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Ethylhexylglycerin