Experience medical-grade light therapy for destroying acne in the comfort of your own home. The dpl® Nuve penetrates deep into the skin, targeting and destroying bacteria that leads to acne. The result is clean and clear skin with a healthier appearance.
Note: The reVive Professional is designed with a XL treatment light head, which provides an 83% larger treatment area. Looking for a handheld with greater coverage, this is the device to choose.
Same Device Used by Professionals & Physicians for Acne Treatment
Professional acne treatment in the comfort of your own home. The reVive dpl® Nuve destroys acne-causing bacteria fast. See results within days! A must have tool for anyone who struggles with acne breakouts.
Wavelength used: Blue 415nm & Red 630nm LED's.
• Medical-grade blue LED lights reach deep where bacteria live
• Soothes inflammation and reduces pore size
• Purifies the skin, and stabilizes oil glands
• Reduces future acne flare-ups and potential scarring
• Calms redness and inflammation
Results: 100% of users participating in a clinical study experienced a significant reduction in acne.
Device features and benefits:
How does the dpl® Nuve work for treating acne?
Blue light, with a wavelength of 415nm has demonstrated the ability to target and destroy bacteria that reside on or in the dermis layers of skin. It has been long documented that UV light kills acne but also delivers negative effects, like premature aging and the risk of skin cancer. Non-UV blue LED light in the 415nm produces the same antibacterial effects of UV light without the damaging effects of the skin structure.
reVive Light Therapy® incorporates Deep Penetrating Light (dpl®) technology into our blue light products as well, which allows our light to penetrate deeper into the skin structure and treat bacteria that reside at a depth that traditional acne treatment topicals can’t reach.
How often should I use the dpl® Nuve for the best results?
For best results, we recommend daily use of three minutes per treatment area. After 45-60 days of regular use, you may continue to use treatments daily or decrease the frequency to 2-3 times per week.
Note on returns: Light Therapy devices are considered medical equipment and are not eligible for return. All sales are final.
1. Wash and clean the area prior to use.
2. Attach the power supply.
3. Plug the power supply into a wall outlet and turn on the device.
4. Place the device head within 0.25" from the skin, over the desired treatment area.
5. Leave the light on the treatment area for a minimum of 3 minutes. Do not move or wave the device across the treatment area.
6. Move device to the next treatment area and repeat steps.
7. Press the power button to turn the unit off.
8. Device should be used daily for the best results.
*Unit will automatically shut off in case of exceeding desired temperature. Let the unit cool for a few minutes and begin treatment again.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
The descriptions may exaggerate it the tiniest bit, it may cause temporary redness, and the price may seem ridiculous, but believe me: it is worth it. If you're looking for a long-term investment, this is definitely the way to go.