The ultimate at-home, medical-grade LED treatment for healthier skin. This professional-grade LED treatment is a powerful red light therapy solution that nourishes and restores skin for a more radiant complexion. With just minutes of use a day, the dpl® Nuve boosts collagen growth to reduce wrinkles, fine lines, and the appearance of large pores.
Note: The reVive Professional is designed with a XL treatment light head, which provides an 83% larger treatment area. Looking for a handheld with greater coverage, this is the device to choose.
Age Gracefully With the Same Wrinkle Reduction Technology Used by Dermatologists & Estheticians
Achieve a youthful glow with the soothing, restorative treatment of red, amber, and infrared light therapy trusted and recommended by skincare professionals.
The dpl® Nuve Professional-Grade Wrinkle Reduction System works from the inside out, regenerating cells to minimize smile lines, crow’s feet, brow lines, loss of firmness, and skin dullness, in addition to enhancing skin tone, color, and texture. Quickly achieve radiant results with just minutes of use each day.
Designed for all skin types, dpl® Nuve is an effective solution for:
If you want to know more about dpl® Nuve …
Device features and benefits:
Clinical Results and Studies:
How does the dpl® Nuve work for anti-aging treatments?
The dpl® Nuve delivers concentrated doses of wavelengths of red light that regenerate the skin’s cellular structure. Safe to use and cleared by the FDA, the dpl® Nuve Professional Grade Anti-Aging device uses a combination of red, amber, and infrared light to deliver a soothing regeneration effect to aging skin. This stimulates collagen and cellular growth for the reversal of fine lines and wrinkles and improves your skin’s overall texture.
How often should I use the dpl® Nuve for the best anti-aging results?
For best results, we recommend daily use of three minutes per treatment area. After 45-60 days of regular use, you may continue to use treatments daily or decrease the frequency to 2-3 times per week.
Note on returns: Light Therapy devices are considered medical equipment and are not eligible for return. All sales are final.
1. Wash and clean the area prior to use.
2. Attach the power supply.
3. Plug the power supply into a wall outlet and turn on the device.
4. Place the device head within 0.25" from the skin, over the desired treatment area.
5. Leave the light on the treatment area for a minimum of 3 minutes. Do not move or wave the device across the treatment area.
6. Move device to the next treatment area and repeat steps.
7. Press the power button to turn the unit off.
8. Device should be used daily for the best results. Unit will automatically shut off in case of exceeding desired temperature. Let the unit cool for a few minutes and begin treatment again.